1.1 By using this website you represent and warrant that:
- a) You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Website and / or Services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- b) All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- c) Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
- d) Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content.
- e) You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Website and / Services for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website and / or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms BuildnHelp.com or any other person or entity, as determined in the BuildnHelp.com’s sole discretion. In the event you want to advertise your product contact
- f) You will not post, submit, upload, distribute or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and / or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website and / or Services.
- g) You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” “phishing” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- h) You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- j) All information, content and material contained in the Website and / or Services are BuildnHelp.com’s copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names and trade dress are proprietary to Build&Help.com. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the BuildnHelp.com’s express written permission.
1.2 You expressly understand and agree that:
- a) The information, content and materials on this website and / or services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Build&Help.com and all its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- b) BuildnHelp.com makes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its web site(s) as accurately as possible. However, buildnhelp.com cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. BuildnHelp.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. While BuildnHelp.com makes every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly,Build&Help.com reserves the right to refuse the sale of that item.
- c) BuildnHelp.com does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the website and / or services, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the website and / or services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- d) Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website and / or services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system.
1.3 You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold BuildnHelp.com, buildnhelp.com’s distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the website.
1.4 You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the company be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) the use or the inability to use the website and / or services; or (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website and / or services or (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the website and / or services; or (v) any other matter relating to the website and / or services.
1.5 BuildnHelp.com or any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers be relieved of all its responsibilities, if any, in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond the company’s reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures or fluctuations, strikes, labour disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, natural disasters, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or any reasons beyond the reasonable control of the company or any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers. You further acknowledge and agree that neither the company nor any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers are responsible or liable for (a) any incompatibility between the website and / or services and any other website, service, software or hardware or (b) any delays or failures you may experience with any transmissions or transactions relating to the website in an accurate or timely manner.
1.6 Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of sections 14 and 15 may not apply to you.
1.8 Those who access the website and / or services do so, on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws including, but not limited to, any applicable local laws. This term of use is governed by the laws of India. Any action, suit, or other legal proceeding, which is commenced to resolve any matter arising under or relating to this letter, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts at Chennai.
1.9 In the event of breach of the terms and conditions of this term of use by the user, the user shall be promptly liable to indemnify Build&Help.com for all the costs, losses and damages caused to Build&Help.com as a result of such a breach. Further in the event of your breach of this term of use, you agree that Buildnhelp.com will be irreparably harmed and will not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. BuildnHelp.com therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction immediately upon request. Build&Help.com right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
1.10 Any failure of Build&Help.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this term of use shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.